At Bella’s Laser and Glamour Studio, you have a variety of nail enhancement techniques to choose from.
- Solar, Porcelain, Crystal and Acrylic are a liquid & powder that are applied together.
- Gel (Bio Sculpture, Entity) is premixed acrylic in a gel-like state.
- Shellac is a hybrid of the gel manicure.
- Diamond is an Acrylic Dip where resin applied to the nail, which is then dipped or sprinkled with acrylic powder.
All of these nail techniques can be applied:
- Directly on your nail (overlay).
- On tips that have been applied with resin (glue) or acrylic.
- Sculpted using a paper, plastic or metal form.
All of these nail techniques are applied with a brush, cured under a UV light, and finished with a UV gel top coat to protect the enhancement.
Choosing a nail enhancement service at Bella’s will ensure your nails look fabulous for weeks.
Drop in for a consultation with Bella on what type of nail enhancement would be best for you. Or make an appointment today.